Category : END OF WWI
- Germany was in the alliance with Turkey and Austria-Hungary, which was called the Central Powers. As the war kept lasting, the Central Powers’ military power was way less then the beginning. In contrast, with the help of U.S. the Allies had fresh troops and new weaponries.
- Turkey signed an armistice at the end of October, Austria-Hungary followed on November 3 because they knew that their army needed a rest and they had no more power to fight any longer (Armistice – The End of World War I).
- Germany without the help from Turkey and Austria-Hungary couldn’t fight with the Allies for any longer so it soon decided to sign armistice with the Allies.
- On December 11th 1918, the Allies and the Central Power signed armistice to stop the war in Paris.
- At 11o’clock December 11th 1918, the First World War One ended.